During this heightened period related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
we want to be as proactive as possible to ensure the health and wellness of our team members and guests. This is a fluid situation that we continue to monitor for new updates as well as operating and protocol guidelines to contain the potential spread. At the Angelo David Salon, sanitation and safety have always been paramount. Our sanitation and hygiene procedures are based on best practices, licensure and current CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of communicable diseases.
Our team members wash their hands and use hand sanitizer between all clients.
Our team members wear gloves and masks all day to prevent spread of any possible germs.
Our tools and equipment are sanitized and/or disposed of after use.
Our linens and towels are laundered in commercial-grade machines using hot water and fragrance-free detergents.
Best Practices for All to Stay Healthy (from the CDC)
- Please wear gloves and a mask at all times when entering the salon.
- Stay home when you are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Regularly apply hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth). Avoid hugging, kissing and handshakes whenever possible.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
If you have an appoitment
As our client, if you have a scheduled appointment and are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as early as possible to reschedule and don't come in if you are feeling unwell. To further support this, we have temporarily suspended our cancellation policy for all appointments and there will be no penalties for cancellation.
We continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide updates as they become available to best protect our team and clients upon reopening.