At Angelo David (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.
Angelo David Salon Privacy Statement
Angelo David Salon respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. This statement describes how Angelo David Salon collects and uses your personal information to provide services that you request or when you choose to provide us with your personal information.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
When you browse our website, you do so anonymously, unless you have previously registered with us. We do not automatically collect personal information, including your email address. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there. However, we do not link your IP address to any personal information unless you have registered with us. Like many other commercial websites, the Angelo David Salon website may use standard technologies, such as “cookies” and other HTML tools, to collect information about how you use the website or to record that you opened an email marketing message. Please go to “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below for more information.
Angelo David Salon collects personal information when you register with us for an account, when you use certain Angelo David Salon products or services, when you register to attend a seminar or participate in an online survey, when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list, or when you submit an entry for a sweepstakes or other promotions, or when you submit your personal information to Angelo David Salon for any other reason. From time to time, Angelo David Salon receives personal information from business partners and vendors. Angelo David Salon only uses such information if it has been collected in accordance with acceptable privacy practices consistent with this Privacy Statement and applicable laws.
Access to certain Angelo David Salon web pages requires a login and a password. The use of those web pages, and the information or programs downloadable from those sites, may be governed by a written agreement between your employer and Angelo David Salon. Unless you request deactivation of your personal information as specified below, your personal information may be retained by Angelo David Salon to verify compliance with the agreement, log certain permissions granted, track files downloaded from those pages, or track usage of other applications available on those pages.
When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection the purpose for the collection. Angelo David Salon will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below.
In all cases we will provide you with the opportunity to “opt in” prior to receiving direct marketing or market research information. This means we will require your affirmative action to indicate your consent before we use your information for purposes other than the purpose for which it was submitted. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such materials. This means we assume you have given us your consent to collect and use your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement unless you take affirmative action to indicate that you do not consent, for instance by clicking or checking the appropriate option or box at the point of collection.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies
Some Angelo David Salon websites and HTML-formatted email newsletters may use web beacons in conjunction with cookies to understand user behavior. A web beacon is an electronic image, called a single-pixel (1×1) or clear GIF. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on a visitor’s computer, such as a visitor’s cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed. Some web beacons may be unusable if you elect to reject their associated cookies. Angelo David Salon may also use customized links or other similar technologies to track email links that you click. We may associate that information with your personal information in order to provide you more focused email communications or purchase information. Each email communication includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website or via HTML-formatted emails, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of Angelo David Salon’s website if you do so. In particular, you may be required to accept cookies in order to complete certain actions on our website. You do not need to have cookies turned on, however, to use/navigate through many parts of our website, except access to certain of Angelo David Salon’s web pages may require a login and password.
How We Use Information Collected
Angelo David Salon uses information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our website, to keep you up to date on the latest product and services announcements, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Because Angelo David Salon is a global company, your personal information may be shared with other Angelo David Salon offices or subsidiaries around the world. All such entities are governed by this Privacy Statement or are bound by appropriate confidentiality and data transfer agreements.
Your personal information is never shared outside Angelo David Salon without your permission, except under conditions explained below. Inside Angelo David Salon, data is stored in controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Angelo David Salon, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
Angelo David Salon may send your personal information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- when we have your consent to share the information;
- if sharing your information is necessary to provide a product or service you have requested (If your information is shared with third parties we will only provide the information they need to deliver the service. Also, such companies are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose);
- as part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to one of our business partners; and
- to keep you up to date on the latest product and service announcements, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
We will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites.
Your Ability to Access, Update or Deactivate Your Information
If you are a registered user, you can review your personal information and make change requests by accessing your profile or account on one of our various websites. You may also request deactivation of your Angelo David Salon account or any of your personal information held by us by sending an email to info@HAIRDETOX.com. If you choose to deactivate your account, we will retain in our files some personal information you have requested to remove to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, trouble shoot problems, respect your opt-out preferences, and comply with legal requirements as permitted by law
Your Angelo David Salon account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Angelo David Salon safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. In certain areas of our websites, Angelo David Salon uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to enhance the security of sensitive data transmissions. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Children and Privacy
Our websites do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 13. Angelo David Salon does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for personal information.
Third Party Websites
Angelo David Salon’s websites may contain links to other sites. Angelo David Salon does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Our websites may contain links to websites operated by other companies. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with a Angelo David Salon logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by Angelo David Salon. Although we choose our business partners carefully, Angelo David Salon is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our websites. Once you have left our website, you should check the applicable privacy statement of the third party website to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Angelo David Salon will amend this privacy statement from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will make that information available by posting a notice on this website.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please email us at info@HAIRDETOX.com.
This document was last updated March 14, 2018.