From trial wedding styles to destination styling, our New York hair salon understands how important your wedding day is and will help create the perfect look for you and your entire party.
BRIDAL TRIAL STYLING
Our bridal hair experts work with you every step of the way to ensure your perfect bridal look. Feel free to bring in photos from magazines or show us websites with looks you love. Also bring in any headpieces you are considering or photos of them, and your gown. We’ll:Look at your gown first. If the silhouette is close/body skimming, your hair can be fuller. If the silhouette is fuller/more ball gown, your hair can be sleeker or closer to your head. The gown’s neckline also helps us determine if an updo or down ‘do is best. For instance, strapless gowns are good for half up/half down ‘dos. Angelo David Couture Hair Additions and Extensions are perfect for creating any style with volume and fullness.Look at the photos of styles you love and your hair type and texture. We can make your hair longer and fuller, or add volume in strategic areas. Most updos require a little help from hairpieces. Together, we’ll also decide if you need flat ironing or a smoothing service, or if your hair holds curls well. We’ll also see how your face shape looks with various updos.Consider your lifestyle and personality, as well as key customization. Are you having your wedding on the beach, in a chapel or in a rustic location? Are you trendy or classic? We’ll explore every aspect of your wedding that effects your bridal style.Complete your look with professional makeup. We know how to give you the flawless look that all brides want, and professional makeup is part of it. On the day you’ll have hundreds of HD photos and videos taken, our professional makeup artist will give you the fresh, dewy look that will last all day and into the night. From glowing skin to eyelash extensions, we’ll cover every base.
From Trial Wedding Styles to Destination Styling
We at our New York hair salon understand how incredibly important your wedding day is and will help create the perfect look for you and your entire party. We’ll also help you determine the best timeline for a series of pre-wedding services that includes color, styling, manicure, makeup and waxing. After all, Angelo David is the Vera Wang of hair!
It Begins With Creating Your Wedding Hair Look
It all starts when you bring in your headpiece or a photo of your gown for a trial styling. Today, most bridal hairstyles are highly personalized and include hair extensions and additions. As New York’s premiere extension and updo experts, we’ll customize the perfect look for you that makes your dream style a reality.
Our Hairstylists Schedule in Advance
We’ve been behind the scenes at some of the area’s most prestigious weddings on Long Island, in Manhattan and even at the Yale Club. We’ll schedule all your appointments in advance, so you and your entire party can enjoy getting the perfect look in a stress-free environment.
Our Bride Packages Include Everything You Need
Our wedding party packages include hairstyling, expert makeup application, a manicure, Mimosas, and a fruit platter for the bride and each of her guests.
We excel at destination wedding styling. Whether your wedding is being held at a hotel, a resort or a yacht, we’ll be there with everything you need to look your best.
Perfected Wedding Makeup Looks
Today, bridal makeup is done with HD photos and videos in mind. Our makeup expert can create the perfect dewy skin tones, bridal makeup and eyelash extensions that will look great in HD and stand the test of time. Our large, private rooms are perfect for trial styles and makeup.
We Offer Premiere Services For Your Big Event
Our bridal styling, hair extension and updo expertise naturally extends to prom styling, Sweet Sixteen parties, Quinceañeras and special red-carpet events
YOUR WEDDING TIMELINE
To help you plan your perfect bridal look, consider all the elements on this timeline. We will help you plan and adjust them as needed.6 Months Before Your Wedding
- If you are changing your haircolor, start 6 months out. By your wedding day, you’ll have had plenty of time to get used to it, adjust it, or change it. The same goes for any major hair cut.
- Also, start a waxing regimen.
3 Months Before Your Wedding
- Make an appointment for your bridal hair and makeup trial. Book your Angelo David beauty team and set up appointments for your wedding party, or arrange destination styling. Credit card deposits are required for bridal parties.
- Experiment with faux tanners. Our makeup artist can make recommendations or show you how cosmetics can give your skin a beautiful glow.
- Get your brows professionally shaped; you’ll have time to grow them out in spots if needed.
- Reassess your haircut and style. We’ll make the subtle adjustments that will lead to the perfect look on your wedding day.
1 Month Before Your Wedding
- Get a brow reshaping and final haircolor assessment. Also, talk to our makeup artist about lash extensions. You’ll be used to them by the big day.
- The entire bridal party should also get trial styles
2 Weeks Before Your Wedding
- Get a trim, so your hair will look fresh but not overly so
- Book a color touch-up for the same trim appointment
- Choose and test your nail color or French manicure
The Week Before
- Get a final brow shaping. You can do this as close as two days before the wedding but not any closer if you experience redness or have sensitive skin.
- Get a deep-conditioning treatment or a sheer color gloss for shine
- Get any final waxing services
The Day Before
- Consider getting nail services for the entire bridal party. The day of your wedding may not be the time to assume you’ll have the patience for polish to dry properly.
Your Wedding Day
- Show up for your appointment a bit early if you can, so we can assess your hair. You don’t need to have it shampooed that day, but it should be clean. We will assess this during your trial styling. Sometimes, clean but second-day hair holds an updo better.
- Relax and enjoy your big day with Mimosas and a fruit platter for you and each of your guests
BRIDAL STYLES AND UPDOSWe can create any bridal or special occasion style you want. Don’t have the perfect hair for the look? Our Couture Hair Extensions and Additions can make anything possible.Here are just a few of the looks we can create. Feel free to bring in your own photos, or show them to us on your tablet or smartphone.
COUTURE HAIR AND BRIDAL STYLES
With Couture Hair, any woman can have the bridal style of her dreams. Almost all of the looks you see in magazines and on TV use hair extensions, additions or hairpieces, because they make both updos and “down” styles look fuller, thicker or longer. We can recreate your favorite look perfectly with our 100% human hair extensions and additions.
- Our Couture Extensions and Additions are perfect for natural, traditional or classic looks. They’re matched perfectly to your hair type, texture and color, and we apply them seamlessly, before blending them to your own hair. Our hundreds of options will be discussed during your bridal trial styling appointment, which should be booked 3 months before your wedding. This will ensure that there’s ample time for adjustments.
- Our Couture Fillers can make your own hair look fuller and thicker instantly. They’re ideal for the woman who wants a natural-looking “down” style or one with soft curls.
- Couture Fringes give you instant bangs. If yours were cut too short or if you want bangs to soften your face or show in front of a headpiece, we’ll customize them for the perfect look.
- Our Couture Hairpieces and Wigs are great solutions for wedding party members, the mother of the bride and even the bride herself. Whatever the hair challenge, we can give you and your entire bridal party a beautiful wedding-day style.
Bring in any bridal style photo and you’ll be amazed at how well we can match it with Couture Hair. We offer hundreds of up, down or in-between options that are easy to have and comfortable to wear. We even offer clip-in extensions, which you can remove on your own, right after your wedding.
BRIDAL AND SPECIAL OCCASION PACKAGES
At Angelo David, we offer in-salon and destination bridal styling, as well as special-occasion styling. We can customize any service package to meet your needs. Our bridal packages* include:
Bridal Hair and Makeup Trial: Book a bridal trial styling, during which our specialists will work with your gown, headpiece and image to develop a stunning style that fulfills your vision of wedding-day beauty.
Bridal Beauty: Your big day includes hairstyling, expert makeup application, a manicure, Mimosas and a fruit platter for the bride and each of her guests. (Additional 25 per person for pinned-up styles.)
Whatever the occasion, we’ll help make it memorable. For your own red-carpet moment, we also offer:
Night on the Town: Relax while you get ready! Our evening-out package includes a deep-conditioning treatment, hairstyling, makeup application, manicure and wine. (Appointments are for after 3:30 p.m.)
Ladies Play Day: Bring the girls and enjoy a deep-conditioning treatment, manicure, hairstyling, makeup application, lunch and wine. (Offered only for appointments between 9 and 10:30 a.m.)
Out-of-Towner’s Experience: Enjoy the works while you’re here! This package includes single-process color and customized highlights, The Angelo David Cut, a deep-conditioning treatment, hairstyling, a makeup application, brow shaping and a manicure. Lunch and a glass of wine are included. (Corrective color is additional, as determined during consultation.)
* Packages for more than one person require a 50% deposit.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get great deals sent directly to your inbox!